Friday, January 16, 2009

Adding some Flair!

Well as you can see I have found the cutest blog on the block! Yes I am trying to glam up my blog...I'm not so sure I have it all figured out but I am trying! Let me know what you think about it. I have added and taken off and added more and taken off...you see the problem for me is that the site has all the links but no pictures of what I am adding, so I am adding to see what it is and if I dont like it I remove it....all of you who know me, well you know how long it takes me to make up my mind! A giziiion years! ha....well I am going to stop for now...I have a big day tomorrow, my sis and the kids will be here and we have some plans to go to Tyler and baby shop!

1 comment:

  1. I love the background! I think it fits you very well, and Lauren will definitely approve, as I know this will be her main "stage." =)

    Loved the shower yesterday. Thank you!

    ~Scarlet a.k.a. the "dil"

    ReplyDelete