Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming or Going?

Well...that is a good question, one I am asking myself a lot lately. Folks it really seems as if my life is being pulled in so many directions, I don't know which way I am going!! This is why I haven't been here and posted lately!

BUS RIDE!!
You see Stoney and I drove to the other side of Orlando, FL to help dad get mom back home to TEXAS! It was 1054 miles-0ne way...and we did it in about 17 hours driving straight through. When she made her recovery out of ICU-she did it in fast forward. They released her from the hosp 2 days out of ICU. We got there Sun night around 7:30and left the next day to head home, pulled out around noonish. Stoney followed dad in the motorhome or bus as Mallie calls it! Stoney pulled the dogs and four wheeler with our truck. I rode in the bus...to take care of mom. I couldnt sleep as I was worried much about mom, she was so weak. I wanted to be there for her every little whimper. I know we drove her crazy, but we wanted to make sure she was taken care of. We finally got home on Tues afternoon around 4:30 pm. LONG TRIP, LONG RIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment