Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am awake...really I am!

So on fri night I got a text...with Lauren's photo wide awake....James & Scarlet are always telling me that she doesn't sleep much at night I am not convinced! (LOL) Everytime I am there she is sleeping.

This morning Scarlet called me at 10:45 to tell me that Lauren was wide awake if I wanted to come see her...she had let them sleep in this morning. What a sweet little girl to think of her parents needing all that sleep! Of course, Grancie put on some clothes and headed out to see her. She is so precious, loveable and kissable. She would look at me and grin, as I was talking to her. She now weighs 10# 5 oz. She is a growing little girl! Oh and did I mention how precious and beautiful she is!

Here she is in her little jeans....isn't she the sweetest little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment