Sunday, February 15, 2009

All Smiles



What can I say but every time I think of Lauren I have a smile on my face. I can't believe that I am a Grancie and I am so excited about it. She is so precious and such a blessing to us. James & Scarlet are the best parents I have ever seen. They are so caring and gentle with Lauren, tending to her every little whimper. I spent the afternoon holding her and stealing her kisses. She is just absolutely perfect. I can't say enough good things about her, and certainly can't get enough time with her. I think James and Scarlet might get tired of me before she is grown!


This weekend I also got to see my favorite little niece Mallory, she came down to see Lauren and welcome her into the world. Of course my sister, Jen brought her! It was so nice to see them both, espcially with all that has been going on with mom. I love having our girly times together. No men allowed! Mallory loves coming to Aunt Cheles to sleep on the "Wavy bed" (that is what she calls our waterbed) Of course she also loves the fact that she gets to sleep with Winnie! She is such a joy and I love her beyond words. She makes my heart melt with those big brown eyes... she reminds me so much of her mommy..I remember so much of her childhood being that I was nearly a teenager when she was born. My family is such a blessing to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate everything you've done for us lately; and no we will not get tired of seeing you! I know exactly what you mean about Lauren bringing a smile to your face; its just wonderful. You are a blessing to us and we love you very much.

    ReplyDelete