Thursday, February 12, 2009

May I Introduce.....




My most beautiful Grand daughter.....Lauren Michele Ellis, she was born on Tues 2/10/09 at 1:49 am. She weighed 7# 14 oz and 20" long. She is absolutely the most beautiful baby ever. She has the same little dimples that her daddy has. She is so adorable, I just cant get enough of kissing her and loving on her.

Lauren's arrival couldn't have come at a better time, as we had been off working a show in Oklahoma City this past weekend. I was terrified she would come while we were out of town. She has been my strength this week with all that is going on with mom. My mother will absolutely adore her when she gets to meet her.

I have been spending every waking minute with little Lauren, holding her and spoiling her as much as I can. I spent the night last night-she wasnt a happy camper-she had a little tummy ache...thank goodness for Gripe water per the kids-they finally gave her some after being up many hours listening to her cry and trying to console her. This morning we went to Tyler to the Dr for her first weight check,
she weighed 7# 10oz-the same as when she left the hospital 2 days ago...that is good news since Scarlet is nursing her. However-while we were at the office Lauren wanted
everyone to know she was there, she was screaming to the top of her lungs.
Dr Melton was examining her and told us she was pooping her diaper-can you believe that the Dr. changed her diaper..I thought you wouldnt find that much. Once she got it changed-well Lauren filled the second diaper while Dr was still messing with her! She changed that very messy diaper as well! Lauren has to go back next Friday for another check up. She is so perfect in every way!

No comments:

Post a Comment